MailNinja terms of service.
- To manage your Mailchimp email campaigns, we will need manager-level access to your Mailchimp account. It is your responsibility to revoke access if you wish
- We will not access or download your data unless we have been granted prior written approval
- We will not share your information with any third parties
- We will not provide services free of charge that go beyond the agreed scope of work
- Expedited deployment service is available for an extra charge – agreed in advance of campaign commencement
- We will not provide services for any project or potential client for content which is offensive, illegal or which contains illicit or infringing material
- We reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification
- Our UK production hours are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- When we state turnaround times, we do not include weekends or public bank holidays
- We have a Christmas shutdown, however our team will publicise the dates in advance
- We require 10 business days for all email campaigns, unless you opt for a fast tracking service.
Roles and responsibilities
- We will require a single point of contact for strategic planning, change requests, feedback and approvals
- We require approval 24 working hours before send time to allow for testing, scheduling and timezone delivery
- Late submission of content or approval will likely result in a delayed send
- Delivery is considered accepted if the client approves delivery, verbally, written or via the MailNinja app
- You can add 1 round of up to 25 changes
- All change requests and approvals are to be provided to us via the MailNinja app
- We will work on your changes in one go – if we are waiting for further feedback, we will not work on your changes until we have had confirmation that all changes have been received
- We will provide 1 major (structural) change, and unlimited minor changes(copy, image swaps, links etc) per email campaign but these need to be submitted in a timely and streamlined fashion.
- Any changes post-approval are charged at our hourly rate (£150+ VAT per hour)
- MailNinja are not responsible for any Mailchimp or other ESP related issues
- MailNinja test on the most popular email clients as found here: https://emailclientmarketshare.com. We are not responsible for any issues on other, less popular devices and clients
- Payments will be charged automatically via the MailNinja app using our chosen payment processor Stripe in advance of work commencing
- Refunds will not be issued if an order is in process
Let's work together.
Get in touch, we're happy to answer your questions.
MailNinja is an email marketing agency and Mailchimp Partner from the United Kingdom
Copyright © MailNinja® Limited 2005-2021. All Rights Reserved. We Comply With The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
MailNinja ® is a registered trademark Company Registration No: 08740980 VAT Registration No: 203 3543 52