Into the shadows and out of the light
Into the shadows and out of the light
Since 2005 we’ve been delivering awesome email marketing work for customers all over the world, but in an ever-changing world, we must evolve and begin the next chapter in our story.
MailNinja has decided to retreat back into the shadows, briefly, but when we’re ready to tell the world what we’re working on, we’ll let you all know.
If you’re looking for some help with your email marketing, then hop on over to Chimp Essentials, they can help you with Mailchimp full-service management, training and support.
If you want to stay up to date on our journey, you can subscribe to our newsletter below — this is the first place we’ll publish our updates.
Join the waiting list
Our subscribers will be the first to know what we're working on, so don't miss out!
Send awesome email [ebook]
A dive into the world of email marketing from MailNinja (and friends).
The future of email [PDF]
Collabs from Mailchimp, Email on Acid, Really Good Emails and loads more.
Ecommerce + email marketing [PDF]
A guide about email marketing for ecommerce companies.
Design the perfect email [infographic]
Our infographic showing you how to design the perfect email.
Read our blog posts
- Current Email Marketing Trends and Best Practices (2022)
- How to be an email marketing Ninja?
- Do Emojis Work in Email Subject Lines?
- 11 email campaign management tips to revolutionise your email performance
- 7 reasons you should hire an email marketing agency
- Apple vs email marketing
- The rise of personal email marketing tools
- How often should you split test an email?
- A message from Doug Dennison – 5 April 2021
- Email marketing strategy: enterprise vs small business
- Has COVID changed marketing?
- What’s your favourite marketing (or business) book?
- Top tips for increasing email open rates.
- How to avoid the spam folder?
- The top tools used for email campaign planning, from the top email marketing experts.
- How to increase e-commerce sales with email.
- A/B split testing for beginners.
- How to get your first email 100 subscribers.
- How to send the right email, to the right person, at the right time.
- How to write email copy that drives click-throughs.
- Email design trends for 2021 | Email marketing design experts
- How to build an email list | Grow your email list… fast
- We’re now a Mailchimp Pro Partner. The MailNinja story
- What’s your #1 email marketing tip for small business?
- The ultimate guide to email strategy
- The ultimate guide to email marketing
- The ultimate guide to email lists
- The ultimate guide to email design
- The ultimate guide to email deliverability
- The ultimate guide to email copywriting
- A brief guide to ecommerce email marketing
- A brief guide to Black Friday email marketing
- When is the best time of the day to send out emails?
- Oops, I did it again: the power of mistakes
- Does email marketing work?
- 10 email marketing influencers to follow in 2020
- Roles in email marketing
- Send awesome Mailchimp emails [Mailchimp Meetup in London]
- What you need to know about Mailchimp’s new pricing model
- Adding images to a custom template in Mailchimp
- Adding text, links and buttons to a custom template in Mailchimp
- Build an email campaign using a custom Mailchimp template
- What is email A/B split and multivariate testing?
- What is an email template?
- What is an email call to action (CTA)?
- What is an email blacklist?
- What is email personalisation?
- What is an email list segment?
- What is an email service provider (ESP)?
- What is spam?
- What is an email soft bounce?
- What is an email hard bounce?
- What is an email open rate?
- What is an email click-through rate?
- What is email marketing?
- What is an email campaign?
- Email Copywriter job description
- Email Campaign Manager job description
- HTML Email Developer job description
- Email Designer job description
- What is email deliverability?
- What is a transactional email?
- What is an email automation workflow?
- One bold Step.. The relaunch of MailNinja
- Mailchimp 2019 price increase: What does it REALLY mean?
- Our email design toolbox – how we design your emails
- Email design review: InVision
- Email design review: Headspace
- Email design review: Harry’s
- Email design review: Handy
- Email design review: Marvel App
- Email design review: Mailchimp
- Email design review: Nike
- Our email marketing (and business) toolbox
- Email template module examples
- Email marketing seasonal hotspots
- How to design a great email campaign
- What is a modular email template?
- Making the move to Mailchimp: Infographic
- Are you giving your email results a fair trial?
- Mailchimp’s Evolution From ESP to Marketing Platform
- The Dark Side of social is coming for your emails
- If you think Mailchimp’s updates are a bad thing you’re missing the point
- Making the move to Mailchimp
- SOLVED: Emails breaking in Outlook
- NEW: Mailchimp does more than just email!
- Keeping your lists ETHICAL
- Geo-target your emails
- Inside Mailchimp HQ
- Mailchimp and Shopify: What it ACTUALLY means
- Turning your Facebook audience into leads via a lead magnet
- How to: Set up a re-engagement campaign in Mailchimp
- MailNinja Engagement Segmentation (explainer)
- Why you should run re-engagement email campaigns
- How to: Use Mailchimp to move old stock
- Why is email marketing important?
- We’re Mailchimp Partners!
- Introducing our email testing device lab
View our glossary of terms
- Data science
- Data analytics
- Spy tracking (spy pixels)
- Content management system
- Data localisation
- B2B email marketing
- Email accessibility
- Email marketing automation
- Automation workflows
- Customer journey
- Enterprise email marketing
- Enterprise software
- Data protection
- Data-driven email marketing
- Marketing automation software
- Marketing cloud
- Customer engagement platform
- Marketing CRM
- Data lake
- Data warehouse
- Big data
- Data management platform
- Customer relationship management
- Customer data platform
- Email service provider
- Mailbox provider
- Email campaign management